rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Crybaby

I have cried a grand total of 3 times in law school.

Best place to cry: A toss up between the toilets (can be anonymous unless you have a distinctive sob) and the cellphone chat rooms in the library (cos no one ever uses them).

Worst place to cry: In front of the lecturer in his office.

Side note: The windows in the library consist of 2 slidable panes, top and bottom. The bottom panes have been locked. Being vertically-challenged, I have always been annoyed at how I have to climb on a chair and onto the window ledge to pull down the top panes when the rooms get suffocating. Recently, I found out that the reason why the bottom panes are locked is to prevent possible suicide attempts. Ahh, what a happy place this is.

No comments: