rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Planning Frenzy

These past few days I have been spending every available hour on the net planning my parents’ trip to New Zealand (and maybe surfing facebk, trademe and blogs too :P).

My itinery so far:

Meet parents in Auck when they arrive. Drive to Bay of Islands. Stay 3 days. Head back to Auck to pickup my big brother (who is still single I think and a doctor *ahem* interested ladies please submit CVs to muah). Drive down to Welly in 2 days, stopping by undetermined places on the way.

Stay 3 days in Welly, bring my parents around, introduce bigbro to pretty girls, and graduate. Fly to Christchurch, stay 1 night, and drive down to Queenstown in morning, stopping by Lake Tekapo.

Stay 4 days in Queenstown doing whatever tourists do, and visiting Milford Sounds one of those days. Parents fly back to Auck and I fly back to Welly!

Phew, makes me tired just thinking about it… Right after this, I need to plan my trips to Brisbane, back to Malaysia + Sabah, Hong Kong, and Bangkok! Travel til siao. Maybe I can start my own travel blog. Anyone who wants to meet up with me better book appointments now haha, chewah sound like some bigwig hot shot.

Any suggestions on stuff to do and offers of places to stay in the places above (apart from Malaysia lah) would be very very much welcome and earn my undying gratitude!!

2 comments:

Chopstick said...

Hey! are you from Sabah too? :D :D I have some posts of Hong Kong if you wanted to read them, it's under "China", because I'm a jerk. Hah...! They don't really detail maps and stuff though! My favourite part of Hong Kong is mongkok. I'll be flying to Brisbane on the 13th of December, then driving to Gold Coast! When are you going to Brisbane? AND OMG YOU SHOULD TOTALLY TAKE YOUR PARENTS SKY DIVING IN QUEENSTOWN!!!!! :D

Phee said...

Noo not from Sabah hehe. Going there on a hol cos i'v never been to east msia b4! Read your posts on HK, loved the shopping part the best haha. makes me wanna go there right now! I think my parents might have a heart attack if they go skydiving lol. actually i think i will too. oh n going to brisbane in early jan :)