rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The head came off...

This is a pen from Korea that Gina gave me:



Actually, that is how it's supposed to look like. This is how it looks like now:

Turn into a hungry ghost festival pen already...

This is my pretty red bag:

This is it after only a few uses:

Lining all torn already..

These are my hush puppies shoes which got trekked through the mud:






These are my witchery shoes after about a month:



These are a sample of earrings of which I've lost/destroyed/vacuum-sucked the other side:


This is my keyboard with the keys celloptaped on:



I think that apart from a pet-killer, I am also a stuff killer. If I borrow books from friends, I would try and flatten the wrinkles by piling dictionaries and other heavy stuff on top of them overnight before returning. I never buy expensive sunglasses cos I've broken at least 3 pairs by chucking them in my bag along with all my other stuff. More unbreakable stuff should be invented for people like me. Like this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO8G5zsQohg


Life would be so much easier...

No comments: