rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Where to from here?

I’ve been half-heartedly applying for jobs over here and contemplating where I’m going after I graduate end of this year.

I could stay in NZ, try and get a job, and apply for PR after 2 years. Then either stay on or head off.

Or I could just get married to a Kiwi and get my PR straightaway. ROTFLOL.

I could go back to Malaysia, study for the Bar for a year, be a chambering student (read: slave) for 9 months and then start practising as a lawyer.

Or I could go to the UK, pay exorbitant fees to study for a year to convert my degree, and then another year to take the Bar there. Then go back to Malaysia to do chambering (read: slaving) for 9 months.

I could do my Masters. (NOT appealing)

I could go on a working holiday all around the world for 6 months, ending up in UK just in time for my second bro’s graduation. Then choose one of the options above or settle down at somewhere that catches my fancy.

I like the sound of the last one. But being dad’s lil “thousand gold”, it’s an uphill battle for approval. Aieeeeee~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get married to a kiwi? You mean THE kiwi? lol.