rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Friday, April 24, 2009

Good recipes are meant to be shared!

3 years ago, I was first introduced to salty popcorn. Although objectionable at first, I soon grew to love it. After trying out most of the supermarket popcorn brands and flavours, I started experimenting with making my own popcorn. Today, after years of research, burnt paper bags, and a very cracked bowl, I have created my perfect popcorn recipe! The ultimate study snack and healthier than chips or supermarket popcorn~

Chicken Curry Popcorn (Warning: addictive)

1 210x240mm brown paper bag

half a cup of popping corn

1 tp of olive oil

1 oxo chicken stock cube

1tp of Empire hot curry powder

Instructions:
- Mix corn with oil.
- Crumble chicken stock cube into it. Add in curry powder (you can leave it out if you don’t like curry).
- Pour half of mixture into paper bag.
- Microwave on high for around 2-3min until popping slows down dramatically or stops.
- Pour out contents (careful it’s hot!) into a big bowl.
- Pour the rest of the unpopped corn into the non-oily side of the bag and microwave like before.
- Enjoy munching!


Another recipe that people have been asking me to share is my chocolate cake recipe. It can be retrieved from here: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/One-Bowl-Chocolate-Cake-III/Detail.aspx

I use 1 cup of cocoa and I don’t use a mixer. Super easy and dummy-proof. Try it and lemme know what you think!

No comments: