rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

2009

In 2009, I:

- streaked my hair red
.
- became a tutor in a paper that I’ve never taken before
.
- got a couple of jobs. and kept them!
.
- modelled a Chinese costume chewah
.
- earned more than I ever have in my entire life (3.5k only lar)
.
- learnt to make proper coffee
.
- tried to pick up French. failed miserably
.
- got more involved in church
.
- completed a half-marathon
.
- read through 1st Peter (big accomplishment for me ok)

- made new friends! ruhanie, nat, dan, akemi, moi etc

- lost touch with some friends T_T

- emceed a fundraising event

- gained, lost, gained, lost, gained 2 kilos (it’s all muscle I tell you)


- went on an amazing trip to Marlborough Sounds with amazing flatmates + 1 random

.

- got a degree!

.

- advertised the mister’s channel hard out (click this out:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BuzBG

muahaha)

.

Meh that’s all I can think of now. Altogether a very fulfilling year thanks to the big guy up there watching out for me :) Wonder what lies ahead next year?

3 comments:

Chopstick said...

I LOVE THIS POST! I am tempted to do one myself :D You've accomplished many amazing things!

P.S. I really love your previous post. Hahaha, congratulations on first class honours!!!! And ooo, that's so mean to do that to your parents! >:) I LIKE IT. MUAHAHAHA. Btw... that half marathon you did, was it the same time as round the bays? cos I did round the bays! :D Are you gonna do it next year again? :D

Phee said...

haha yeah it was round the bays!! I was pretty slow tho, made it in 2hours 16min. Man seems like we must'v seen each other lots of times but just never talked, makes me wonder how many other ppl I could've met but didn't

Jarod Yong said...

YAY!
=D