rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy thoughts

I love Wellington on a sunny day!


When I was younger, I used to like looking at clouds and let my imagination run wild.. Seldom do that nowadays, just goes to show how adulthood is killing my creativity. I kinda think the cloud on the lower left hand corner looks like a mermaid lying down.

Other happy thoughts:

Successfully peeling off the aluminium cover on my yoghurt container without ripping it

Having fun after exams!

Going to Melbourne

Wendy's face when she sees the birthday card I sent her

Having awesome flatties~
Speaking about flatmates, me n my flatties got a MONSTER of a cauliflower!



Just to show how ginormous it is...



Bigger than Mich's head, lol...

Mich said that a cauliflower actually looks like the human brain.. so we're in the process of devouring a plant brain! Hopefully will make us smarter for exams, muahaha

2 comments:

Trudi said...

ooOOoOO michie look so cute!!

Anonymous said...

haha! That is really one BIG cauliflower.
I wonder how you all are gonna finish it :P